Price per person in single room - half board
Join the BMC-Vifit Sport Pro Triathletes during their team training camp in Mallorca
A unique opportunity to train with, be coached by, and have access to the same support as our pros.
The expert coaches and professional athletes of the BMC – Vifit Sport Pro Triathlon Team will offer a dedicated training program adapted to your specific needs. Throughout the entire week you can train with, mix and mingle, and learn from the athletes and staff. The camp is open to all ambitious triathletes and will provide daily structured group sessions at different levels from beginners to experienced triathletes. Each session will target a specific objective to set you up for a successful season.
The camp will take place at the BEST Swim Centre in Colonia Sant Jordi. The BEST Centre is one of the leading venues in Europe with a state of the art 50m outdoor pool. The stunning Island of Mallorca offers some of the most iconic bike routes and excellent running trails.
At the end of the camp you will have the opportunity to enter the Mallorca Olympic Triathlon, individually or in a team.
- When: from Sunday April 28th till Sunday May 5th 2019
- For who: every ambitious age group athlete
- Where: Universal Hotel Cabo Blanco Colonia Sant Jordi & BEST Swim Centre in Mallorca
- Included: 7 nights half board - airport transfers - reserved swim lanes- free use of private running trails - fitness and gym access - group rides with service car and mechanical support - coached group sessions - three clinics offering expert advice by team staff and athletes - welcome pack
- Additional options, available by appointment: underwater video analysis of your swimming technique - massage therapy - physiotherapist and doctor on site - strength & conditioning and injury prevention program
* Flights and travel insurance not included
For all further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By confirming and completing the reservation the participant undertakes to the organisation and/or representatives of the organisation to release, indemnify and hold them harmless from and against any death, injury, damage, liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and expenses whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of any actions performed by the participant during the training camp. The participant is fully aware of the risks and hazards resulting from performing as a triathlete and he accepts such risks voluntarily.
credits pictures: Vifit Sport & James Mitchell