Complete Cycling Outfit (unisex) - price before 239EUR.
Cycling On/Off Maillot:
Technology and comfort make this product, which will get you through rough roads and steep climbs up to the finish line. The perfect compressive apparel which cycling champions will look forward to.
The Tops of the Cycling On/Off Maillot
- Most of the benefits lie in the ultra-light On/Off fibre, of which the garment is made. While climbing, it brings you the oxygen you need whenever you need it.
- On the descent, the fabric has a sheathing effect: it protects you from the cold and wind so that you maintain yourself on the bike in full strength.
- Whether you climb or descend, the top always stays in place thanks to the silicone waistband.
- Your cycling shirt ensures that you maintain the best posture and that your shoulders stay aligned.
- The neck zone is kept unstrained as the T-shirt's neck is slightly raised. The zip does not hinder movement.
- This cycling shirt retains neither moisture nor sweat and you stay in dry even if it is very hot outside.
- It is fitted with 6 clever pockets, easily accessible, to store gels, nutrition and phones.
A mix of technology and comfort, that`s what you get in this Bib Short, made in an On/Off fibre which breathes with you all through the effort!
The Tops of the Bib Short – the sports apparel cyclist will crave for!
- In the Bib short, your thigh muscles get specific compression that optimizes your performance
- Blood circulation is better stimulated, better oxygenated.
- Muscle vibrations are limited in this compressive short and so are muscle tears.
- The reverse side of the fibre helps the lumbar spine to be in perfect alignment.
- Being made of the On/Off fibre no other cycling short offers, this bib short breathes and ventilates.
- No bacteria are allowed in and unpleasant odours and irritations are wicked away.
- The high belt makes it an abdomen support and the mesh around it allows aeration and freshness.
- The short is fitted with an ergonomic, soft and breathable pad that allows comfortable riding over long distances.